The University of Georgia Biomedical Microscopy Core (BMC) provides access to confocal, deconvolution, super resolution and other optical microscope systems that are useful for multicolor imaging of live and fixed cells and tissue samples, and high-content screening. This state-of-the-art microscopy facility serves UGA and external researchers by providing microscopy related expertise, training and assistance for advancing their projects on various model organisms.
News & Events
- BMC's Award Winning Images! - Images from BMC that won awards or recognition!... More →
- Acknowledging BMC - Request for acknowledging BMC in publications.... More →
- LSM 880 Confocal Microscope - New! - LSM 510 Confocal system with an upright microscope stand has been added to the BMC.... More →
- Kandasamy's Schedule at BMC - Core Director's schedule has changed... More →
- BMC Subscription for 2017 - The annual subscription for the unlimited use of all equipments at BMC for the year 2014 is $3000.... More →