The University of Georgia Biomedical Microscopy Core (BMC) provides access to confocal, deconvolution, super resolution and other optical microscope systems that are useful for multicolor imaging of live and fixed cells and tissue samples, and high-content screening. This state-of-the-art microscopy facility serves UGA and external researchers by providing microscopy related expertise, training and assistance for advancing their projects on various model organisms.
News & Events
- Kandasamy's Schedule at BMC - Core Director's schedule has changed... More →
- BMC Subscription for 2017 - The annual subscription for the unlimited use of all equipments at BMC for the year 2014 is $3000.... More →
- ImageXpress Micro Confocal Microscope - New! - The LSM 510 confocal microscope at room #106B has been replaced with an LSM 710 confocal microscope.... More →
- Acknowledging BMC - Request for acknowledging BMC in publications.... More →
- LSM 880 Confocal Microscope - New! - LSM 510 Confocal system with an upright microscope stand has been added to the BMC.... More →