The University of Georgia Biomedical Microscopy Core (BMC) provides access to confocal, deconvolution, super resolution and other optical microscope systems that are useful for multicolor imaging of live and fixed cells and tissue samples, and high-content screening. This state-of-the-art microscopy facility serves UGA and external researchers by providing microscopy related expertise, training and assistance for advancing their projects on various model organisms.
News & Events
- BMC's Award Winning Images! - Images from BMC that won awards or recognition!... More →
- 5th Place winner in the 2014 Nikon Small World Photo contest! - A SIM image from BMC's ELYRA S1 Microscope!... More →
- Subscribing Members of BMC - 2015 - Subscribing members/labs of BMC... More →
- Acknowledging BMC - Request for acknowledging BMC in publications.... More →
- LSM 510 Confocal Microscope - LSM 510 Confocal system with an upright microscope stand has been added to the BMC.... More →